PDA

View Full Version : Forecasting/Chasing document

James Weatherman
12-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Not sure if this should be posted here or not. I had found a book that had a form that you could file out to help you learn to forecast but I did not have any money on me at the time and when I returned to get the book it was gone. But in the book there was a form that you could fill out with observations and things that you might want to look for to help you learn to be a better forecaster. I was wondering if anyone had a form they use or something like that. I was wanting to make one but can't remember what all was on the form in the book. The goal was to record what you thought was going to happen basically and then what did happen, etc.

Larry J. Kosch
12-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I did a Yahoo search for "weather forecasting chase document" and found this website:

http://atmo.tamu.edu/tamscams/tasc/manual_resources.html

It listed, among other things, a couple of "cheatsheets" that will help you in honing your forecasting skills. Hope this helps you and others too! :)

James Weatherman
12-14-2009, 11:55 AM
Thanks I will look that site over. I was doing forecasting documents but was getting financial forms and other things. I did a search for weather documents and did not get anything useful there. Once I started looking I then lost internet until earlier this morning so will look over the site and might even make me a form so I can record my forecast.

Thanks again.