Thread: A Tradegy for a Young Soldier(Father is a member on here)

Unhappy A Tradegy for a Young Soldier(Father is a member on here)

Saturday morning this past weekend Mike Weiss and family lost a wonderful son due to violence at a party. Zac was a 19 y.o. US Military Academy (West Point) appointee. He went but wanted to continue his education and military goals, while closer to family. He returned home and just got his acceptance letter last week to University of Central OK and their Army ROTC Program. He was in the National Guard drill on Saturday Morning in Muskogee. He was trying to leave the party that night, but the other kid kept harassing a girl. Zac was attempting to get the girl to leave..An altercation occurred and when he stepped in to protect the girl. He was shot. Mike's son was a good and decent person. He loved life and made it his personal goal to bring a smile to everyone. He was a true military man and loved being in uniform.

Its just such a tradegy, He will be greatly missed. Heaven just gained a soldier......
    Zac's father Mike has been unemployed for several months and any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
    If anybody wants to help and donate to aid in the expenses of funeral for this young man, God Bless

Contributions to.
    Mike Weiss
    Central ok React
    p.o. box 950003
    OKC,OK 73195
    Last edited by Zac Goode; 04-18-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    Zac Goode-KE5GDU
    Automobile Tech and Weather Enthusiast!

Hate to hear of this. Thanks for putting it up here for us to respond.
    Dave Gallaher
    Huntsville, AL

I send my deepest condolences to Mike and his family.

For some more information: West Point appointee, National Guard private killed in Saturday shooting (NewsOK)
    Jeff Snyder
    http://www.tornadocentral.com

my thoughts and prayers are with the family. i know how it is to lose a family member to murder. another young life taken from us trying to do good in this world.
    Job 37:5-6 “God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’”
    http://www.facebook.com/.../Storm-Ch...94319867318345
    http://www.youtube.com/user/stormchaser0777

Wow.. I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Mike!

Wow this is just horrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Mike.
    "Alot more to chasing than a two hour class, SPC text and a tank of gas."