Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Skywarn Forum

It's cool. I thoroughly checked my junk mail but no luck. I just thought maybe it was a mistake. No biggie.

Stormtrack supporter Shawn Gossman's Avatar

I am pleased to announce that www.SkywarnForum.com has partnered up with www.Skywarn.org to act as the main forum for the National Skywarn website. Please feel free to join and spread the word. We also have a nice referral contest going which enabled you to win money and more. And as always, feel free to link your spotter/chaser/related website in your signature as we welcome it. Lastly, Skywarn Forum is dedicated to have 0 advertisements, so enjoy

Its a great forum ,been on there and posting already, my screen name is my call sign on the forum.
    KF5PII

Great to have you there

We are growing every day, with usually 1-2 members joining each day We have almost 400 members now. The chat box is always used and there is a good flow of discussions present. It would be a great place to advertise storm track in your signature (that is allowed and free) to help get more activity here! Hope to see you all there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12