Storm Assist 2013 Charity DVD and Blu-ray

Storm Assist is now shipping DVDs and Blu-rays featuring some of the most dramatic and beautiful storm chaser footage of the 2013 season. As always, 100% of the profits from the sale of this production go to local charitable organizations directly aiding storm victims. Thanks to your support we were able to send $20,000 down to Moore, OK last year and thousands more to other storm impacted communities such as Washington, IL and Hattiesburg, MS.

We listened to your feedback and really tried to step it up a notch this year. Each chapter features a narrated meteorological overview and event summary, dramatic editing and music. There's a nice tribute to Tim and Paul Samaras and Carl Young at the end as well.

Blu-rays are $25 plus shipping and DVDs are $20 plus shipping. I highly recommend the Blu-ray if you have a Blu-ray player. The detail on some of the up close tornado shots is amazing. International shipping available.

Storm Assist Store

1969303_10100898374766781_1181683460_n.jpg

Skip, I know this is a real long shot, but: would it be possible to offer this as a 1080p digital download such that the profit would be equal to the DVD/BR, but the actual cost would be lower (especially with no shipping)? I'm sure the file would be several GB, so bandwidth could be an issue. I'll likely order a Blu-Ray copy soon, but wanted to completely eliminate this as an option first.

would it be possible to offer this as a 1080p digital download such that the profit would be equal to the DVD/BR, but the actual cost would be lower (especially with no shipping)?

Yes, we've been looking into this option and would definitely like to take advantage of it once we find a suitable host or distributor. It might be a bit though, so I wouldn't wait if you were thinking about picking up a copy.

Yes, we've been looking into this option and would definitely like to take advantage of it once we find a suitable host or distributor. It might be a bit though, so I wouldn't wait if you were thinking about picking up a copy.
Sounds good -- will go ahead and order soon, as I've heard lots of good things about this year's production!

Back